Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show Player Setup
I am really struggling with the show player.  My aim is to use custom built filler shows between musical shows from 4:30pm to 6pm then just the silent shows as soon as they finish.

My controller is set to all off when connected to the PC which is what I want as I have my own "filler" shows between music

Using scheduled starts doesn't seem to work as I cant then specify the fillers to play by default when idle.  Neither can I find a way to have the filler shows running and for scheduled shows to override them and then revert back to the fillers.

So, my conclusion was that I need to make a schedule to run from 4:30pm to 11pm putting the right shows in at the right times.  This is really hard to do!  If you add a show by mistake you cant remove it.  It seem to randomly remove another show from earlier in the playlist not the one you highlight.  Also, I have realised that the first show is always skipped (whatever show is selected)! I also believe other shows are skipped as my 9 hour long schedule terminated after about 6 hours.

I was wondering if there are there any plans to improve the show player and/or fix these bugs?

I am really impressed with the overall setup and 4 days after receiving my kit have 6 sound syncronised shows up and running on 2 controllers and 15 channels!  It is just the show player that is causing me issues unless I am doing something wrong?

Clive

Messages In This Thread
Show Player Setup - by clivehawees - 02-12-2020, 01:07 AM
RE: Show Player Setup - by rick - 02-12-2020, 08:40 AM
RE: Show Player Setup - by clivehawees - 02-12-2020, 11:02 AM
RE: Show Player Setup - by grigg - 02-12-2020, 12:51 PM
RE: Show Player Setup - by clivehawees - 02-12-2020, 02:02 PM
RE: Show Player Setup - by grigg - 02-12-2020, 02:10 PM
RE: Show Player Setup - by clivehawees - 02-12-2020, 10:06 PM