Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Singing Pumpkins and Pumpkin Face
Thanks for the response. to be honest, im still not getting it. I don't suppose there a setup guide anywhere?
See the attached image with the wiring for the mouth sections. Mouth uses 7 Channels of one controller.

(05-09-2018, 04:07 PM)Craig Wrote: See the attached image with the wiring for the mouth sections. Mouth uses 7 Channels of one controller.

That's perfect, exactly what I needed. Thanks
Hi, hoping someone knows?

I have seen that you can buy ready to go Light Show Sequences. I'm looking at the Halloween shows but they show 2 different face designs. the "ghostbusters and thriller shows" show a different face design to "this is Halloween and monster mash" will these shows work for either design or will they need to be modified??
Thanks in advance
The monster mash and this is halloween used an older design that helps minimise the lights required;  the rounded mouth shape utilised other mouth sections, but this does complicate wiring and building. The newer ghostbusers and thriller shows use a simpler design where rounded section is made using entirely dedicated lights rather than using existing sections.

You can use the older sequences with the new design without much modification. You just need to delete the unused segments in the configuration or assign them to unused channels.

If you want to use ghostbusers and thriller with the older design you will need to add the extra segments to the show and copy and paste events. 

Craig
Hi, I have purchased the ghostbusters, thriller and monster mash light shows. I want to add to these as I've also got the nightmare before xmas show and want to use the small pumpkin heads in all of the sequences.
is it possible to add to these ready to go sequences, been trying to and using the tutorial's but haven't been successful yet??