Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Halloween shows 2016
Hi, Here are links to videos of my Halloween lights which I did for my daughter and grandchildren. Lots of great reaction from trick or treaters. Thanks to synchrolight for coming to my aid when one of my power pack got broken yesterday. Hope these links work!
This is Halloween
[/url]Witch doctor
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfL115QN3Mk]Time Warp
Monster Mash
looks great. making the face must have taken a while
(31-10-2016, 11:50 PM)magical46 Wrote: Hi, Here are links to videos of my Halloween lights which I did for my daughter and grandchildren. Lots of great reaction from trick or treaters. Thanks to synchrolight for coming to my aid when one of my power pack got broken yesterday. Hope these links work!
This is Halloween
[/url]Witch doctor
Monster Mash

Hi I'm a new member & would just like to thank you for taking the time to make & post your video, did you make & design this face yourself or did you purchase it, if you did buy this could you tell me where as the only site I can find online is in the US, I'm looking for the xmas tree singing faces. Thanks
(24-12-2016, 12:38 PM)Arlette Wrote:
(31-10-2016, 11:50 PM)magical46 Wrote: Hi, Here are links to videos of my Halloween lights which I did for my daughter and grandchildren. Lots of great reaction from trick or treaters. Thanks to synchrolight for coming to my aid when one of my power pack got broken yesterday. Hope these links work!
This is Halloween
[/url]Witch doctor
Monster Mash

Hi I'm a new member & would just like to thank you for taking the time to make & post your video, did you make & design this face yourself or did you purchase it, if you did buy this could you tell me where as the only site I can find online is in the US, I'm looking for the xmas tree singing faces. Thanks
Thank you for the comments, I made the face myself using some cheap corro type card from "The Range" and an animation pack from syncrolight, I made so that each channel (eyes closed. left open, right open, mouth top middle bottom, ohh and O) all had the same number of bulbs and controlled by an 8 channel syncrolight controller.
I too am looking at the singing trees from the states for next year (and a singing snowman). I don't think there is a UK supplier of anything similar. I notice that all the channels recommended for the trees etc have varying amounts of bulbs which means cutting the light strings, which apparently is possible (see my question on the general section of the forum) but being new to this and not knowing much about electrics I will have to be very careful, mistakes could be costly!!
Hi
Could you tell me what lights you put in the pumpkins?
I am looking at doing something similar having purchased my first 288 animation pack a few weeks ago.
Thanks
(30-12-2016, 10:28 PM)srs_uk Wrote: Hi
Could you tell me what lights you put in the pumpkins?
I am looking at doing something similar having purchased my first 288 animation pack a few weeks ago.
Thanks

Hi, very simply i bought the ceramic pumpkins (they are actually for night light candles) from the pound shop, then I just fed one light string from my plug and play set into each, it was a bit of a squeeze but they just fitted. Probably not too good if they were to be on constantly for a long period as they may get too hot, but this was just one night and they were not on constantly.