Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
configuration editor
Hi

How do I change the configuration of this show to read 2 x controllers (Controller 1 Ch 1-8 and controller 2 channels 1-6)

When I make the change it reverts back when file opened again

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi
It does not look like you have a network setup in the show designer (thats why net1 is in red). Try adding a network for your usb-rs485 cable, then try changing the channels as required.

Craig
(12-08-2021, 04:31 PM)Craig Wrote: Hi
It does not look like you have a network setup in the show designer (thats why net1 is in red). Try adding a network for your usb-rs485 cable, then try changing the channels as required.

Craig

Its the ready to go sequence didn't know I had to do that
Sorted
Thought had this sorted it would appear not every time I try and run the Ghostbuster sequence the Device ID reverts to 10. Tried changing it to 1 which is accepted and all plays OK. But after logging off then back in its back to 10
Cant see how it would revert back to 10 if it saved successfully. One point to note in the configuration editor, when changing values always make sure with the last edit that you use tab or press return (or click on another field) to leave the editted field so the change is committed. If you just close the window with the cursor still editing a field, that last change may be lost.

Craig

Craig.
(20-08-2021, 07:45 PM)Craig Wrote: Cant see how it would revert back to 10 if it saved successfully. One point to note in the configuration editor, when changing values always make sure with the last edit that you use tab or press return (or click on another field) to leave the editted field so the change is committed. If you just close the window with the cursor still editing a field, that last change may be lost.

Craig

Craig.

Done all that. Every time I log off then log back in its reverted to 10. Maybe only solution is to renumber the controller to 10
Does it only revert when you log off/on? What happens if you save the show, then just restart Show designer and reopen the show?