Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
three stars in series
Hi,
I've have made three stars of 40 pixels each and wired them in series to the same output on the controller.
My question is this.
Can I control each one as a separate item using the same controller output but call each by a separate name?
Am I asking too much?
Any and all help would be great!
What Controller do you have ?

If you have the ETH-08 Pixel controller, you can use the Device manager and create a virtual output on the controller that is mapped to the relevant pixels (i.e. Output 10 => Maps to Output 2 pixels 50 to 100).

If you have the SL-4000 or SL-8000 let me know and I will look for another solution as I don't think virtual outputs were implemented on those.

Craig.
(21-09-2021, 05:00 PM)Craig Wrote: What Controller do you have ?

If you have the ETH-08 Pixel controller, you can use the Device manager and create a virtual output on the controller that is mapped to the relevant pixels (i.e. Output 10 => Maps to Output 2 pixels 50 to 100).

If you have the SL-4000 or SL-8000 let me know and I will look for another solution as I don't think virtual outputs were implemented on those.

Craig.

Thank you,
I'll give that a go tomorrow and let you know how I get on. I DO have an ETH08 so it should all be good.
Thanks Craig, all sorted. Have posted a review on trustpilot as a thank you for your brilliant support. 
Alec Sheppard