Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
interactive app
hi, does anyone know how to get the settings up on the app. tried on a samsung s7 and my wifes s8 with no joy.

thank you
Have you tried pressing and holding the back button or enabling the Assistant menu?
When the Assistant menu button is switched on (Settings - Accessibility - Dexterity and interaction), a blue symbol with four white squares appears. If this symbol is pressed, a menu pops up with a selection of available tasks. This includes (on page 2/4) a button called "More options". This is the extra Menu button that should be accessible from a long press of the Back button, but is not available in some apps.
any one had any joy with this?

just bought a cheap android tablet to use this app and you cannot access setting at all.

thanks
Hi Daniel,

On my Samsung S7 running Android Nougat, holding down the back key pops up a menu to access the settings.

What version of Android are you running ?

Craig.
(10-10-2017, 11:05 AM)ForumAdmin Wrote: Hi Daniel,

On my Samsung S7 running Android Nougat, holding down the back key pops up a menu to access the settings.

What version of Android are you running ?

Craig.

Kitkat 4.4.2
hi, any news on this craig? thank you
I suspect that long hold on the back key is hardware feature built into later Samsung phones. The App was designed for earlier versions of android when there was a dedicated key for the settings. We will need to look into adding a button to access the settings.
Craig.
Hi Daniel,

Please try the updated app attached, we have added a Settings button to the Welcome screen. Let me know how you get on. 

.zip   syncrolight.zip (Size: 36.01 KB / Downloads: 19)

Craig.
Many thanks, I’m new to android so will work out how to get it installed later tonight lol ?